Ask Ms Alisha Jackson MSW a question

Ms Alisha Jackson MSW

Ms Alisha Jackson MSW

African American Interest Children's Poetry Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs General Nonfiction Cooking Christian Nonfiction Religion & Spirituality Parenting Business
      • Ms Alisha Jackson MSW Ms Alisha Jackson MSW 11 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • It taught me patience with the whole writing process. Additionally, it taught me to have better time management and organizational skills. Lastly, it taught me have a good outline to help keep you focused on the writing process.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • What you have to say matters, so go ahead and write it down. It is safe to share your thoughts, feelings, and stories with others. Don't give up on you dreams because of obstacles that you may face.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 11 months ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Make sure you obtain the knowledge and assistance needed to write a good book. Obtain professional assistance as needed such a proofreading, etc. I didn't understand the importance of this until later on. It will save you a lot of time and back in forth changes as needed.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I am a humble person. So, it would not make much of a difference. I am appreciative of all kind words and inspiration as it is aligned to my work. What is more important to me, is to know my books, services, products have helped them to become a better version on themselves. As well as to know it helped bring them to God and grow closer to God.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor