Ask Sarah Rizk a question

Sarah Rizk

Sarah Rizk

Children's
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 8 months ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
      • Sarah Rizk Sarah Rizk 8 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I like to take a step back. Maybe for a few hours or even a few weeks. Sometimes my brain just needs to let go of something and think of something totally new for a while to be able to be more effective. Then, when I get stuck on the new thing I'm working on, I'll go back to the old one.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • Absolutely. My first children's book, A Bear in Here, is about a boy named Liam who makes a huge mess in his room. It was inspired by my toddler, Liam, who is basically like a toy hurricane in my house.
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Given the chance to live your life again, what would you change about yourself?
        Follow
        Author
      • I would go to art school. I was from a low income family growing up and I have always loved art, but when I was younger it just didn't seem practical enough, career wise, so I went to a Culinary Arts school instead.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor