Ask Florin G. Vasile a question

Florin G. Vasile

Florin G. Vasile

Action & Adventure Fantasy
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 7 months ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Florin G. Vasile Florin G. Vasile 7 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I did. In the second manuscript I wrote, which is still unpublished, I added some of my experiences from the past as part of the main character's past. As they are part of what made me who I am, they will make the book unique.
        Follow
        Author
      • I liked telling stories ever since I was a child. My imagination was always able to come up with something that I had no idea, at that time, it would be well suited to be written. My biggest inspiration was reading Peter V. Brett's Demon Cycle, which wanted me to share the world that lived inside my mind with others. I was so drawn by the world inside his books, that I wanted people to experience the world in mine as well.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 7 months ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • I found that the best way to deal with this was to pause. Find something to distract yourself with. For some, like myself, videogames work the best, for others it can be drawing, gardening, swimming and the list goes on. Detach yourself so that your mind can clear itself and you will soon be ready to write again. And, above all, remember that your goal is to share your view with the world, which should be motivating enough.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor