Ask Lloyd Mullins a question

Lloyd Mullins

Lloyd Mullins

Historical Fiction Humor Visionary Fiction
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 7 months ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
      • Lloyd Mullins Lloyd Mullins 7 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Overall, I approve of it: for one thing, it is awesome to be able to carry around an entire library in my pocket. It has also really opened a lot of possibilities for writers like myself. It also makes reading a greater possibility for folks who aren't big readers - I won't say it doesn't matter what you read, but reading almost anything is better than not reading at all.
      • Lloyd Mullins Lloyd Mullins 7 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Nope. I always loved to read, and when I was young, I wanted to be a writer, but life got in the way. I spent 20 years in the Air Force, and another 10 realizing I was completely unqualified to do anything that paid a living wage in the real world. After a series of terrible, grunt-level jobs, and a heart attack, I decided to go to college. I studied writing and literature, and found that not only did I love school, I really enjoyed writing, and had at least some talent for it. So I'm giving it a try.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor