Ask D. C. Wilkinson a question

D. C. Wilkinson

D. C. Wilkinson

Historical Fiction LGBT Fantasy
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 7 months ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • D. C. Wilkinson D. C. Wilkinson 7 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Dante Alighieri, because his profound insights into human nature would probably spark a lively conversation. 2. Leonardo da Vinci, because his diverse experiences and ingenious mind would likely make the evening fun. 3. Sophia Loren, because of her magnetic charm and charisma would light up the room, creating an engaging atmosphere for everyone present.
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
        Follow
        Author
      • That I am eclectic and don't favor any particular genre but a combination of genres like historical fiction, fantasy and LGBTQ-themed narratives.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • As a reader I get drawn to what I find to be interesting book covers and titles, especially in fiction. I expect other readers are not too different from me. So a good cover and title are critical.
        Follow
        Author
      • "Devin's Dreams" is my debut novel so I had a rather significant number of beta readers who offered me their reviews and critiques before the book was published. Honestly, I couldn't get enough of their feedback. And the "bad one" were the best. I learned so much from them!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor