Ask Victoria modupe a question

• Victoria modupe Victoria modupe 8 months ago
        Reader
      • Firstly you have to do all social media promotion
        But when doing the promotion you don't just promote on All social media but promote it with an excellent hashtags and bifitig genre

If you promote your book on every platform without using an excellent hashtags of your book you will not have sales

Thirdly you will run a sales funnel method and email marketing
        With all this you will generate a potential audience and your sales
        All this is what I'm good at
        And understand that in life you keep trying deferent people on marketing which is me
        • Selkirk4books (P.A.Brown) Selkirk4books (P.A.Brown) 8 months ago
          Follow
          Author
        • Apologies for the delay replying — too many things happening at the moment. When you say 'hashtags of my book' are you talking about hashtags (my handle) on social media platforms?
        • like (1)
          • Victoria modupe Victoria modupe 7 months ago
            Reader
          • No problem at all! When referring to hashtags for your book, I mean using relevant keywords or phrases preceded by the "#" symbol on social media platforms. These hashtags can help increase the visibility of your book by making it easier for users interested in topics related to your book to find your posts. It's a great way to connect with your target audience and promote your book effectively. Let me know if you need further assistance with social media marketing strategies for your book!
          • like (1)
            • Selkirk4books (P.A.Brown) Selkirk4books (P.A.Brown) 7 months ago
              Follow
              CurrentAuthor
            • Thanks for your reply. I see what you mean, now. My problem is I'm 'allergic' to social media (my way of putting it) because, basically, I don't like it at all. I don't even own a smart phone! I realise this doesn't help my case as an author, but .... I did sign up for X , but hardly look at it. I'm a bit of a problem, aren't I.
            • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor