Ask E.T. Mulloney a question

E.T. Mulloney

E.T. Mulloney

Teen & Young Adult Poetry Advice & How To Biographies & Memoirs
    • Oluwole Joshua Oluwole Joshua 6 months ago
      Reader
    • Congratulations on your published book! 🎉 I'd love to help you promote it and get the word out to as many people as possible. Your book deserves to be read by as many people as possible. You've worked hard, and it's time for your book to shine! 📚 Let's make it happen!
    • like (2)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 6 months ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
    • like (1)
      • E.T. Mulloney E.T. Mulloney 6 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • As a writer focusing on health, finance, and spirituality especially for teenagers, I understand the challenges of balancing emotional strain. Here's what helps: prioritize self-care as you can read more from my books (The Teenage Healthypreneur) and the upcoming book (The Teenage Social Media Detox), connect with your audience's needs, stay informed, and seek support from fellow writers. Remember, your writing has the power to inspire, educate, and empower so keep writing with passion and purpose!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • If I were to switch genres, I would delve into writing fictional books and novels still aimed at empowering teenagers in areas such as bravery, resilience, and leadership.
        Follow
        Author
      • I was bullied when I was younger, even until now that I became an author. Given the chance to redo that situation, I wish I have done it better (dealing with the bullies) by confronting them calmly. My mom taught me not to fight, argue or make a scene that's why I think I feed the ego of the bullies (that time). Being the victim (of the bullies), I always fight them mentally (maybe that's why I became an author and got creative). God has other great plans, you know why? Most of the people who bullied me saw my success too!
      • like (1)
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • If I could offer advice to my younger writing self, I'd say: "Trust in your voice and your message to the world. You may be alone and bullied but your insights are invaluable. Keep the faith in God and honing your craft with unwavering dedication, stay true to your purpose, and never underestimate the impact of your words because your words have the power to positively impact countless lives."
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor