Ask M. Marie Walker a question

M. Marie Walker

M. Marie Walker

Thriller Suspense Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense Romance African American Interest
      • M. Marie Walker M. Marie Walker 8 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, I definitely do. I'm always excited to hear feedback about my work, whether good or bad. For the not so good reviews, I'm learning to process and accept the reader's opinion. It's not always easy, being an introvert, but it helps me better myself as a author. I'm always appreciative of every review-- good or bad-- because they not only read my work, but took the time to provide their honest feedback.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 8 months ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • M. Marie Walker M. Marie Walker 7 months ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, there were some horrible things that happened to me in my childhood. I can't say exactly what because I'm not sure if it would be accepted in this reply but I incorporated it into my book, The Basement. Although the character's plight wasn't quite like mine (his was much worse), it conveyed the same raw emotions. It was definitely difficult to write and probably even more difficult to read.
        Follow
        Author
      • Even though I'm multi-genre, if there was a genre I wanted to try, it would be paranormal romance. I've always loved getting immersed in other author's PNR books. Who knows, maybe one day I'll dive in😊
        Follow
        Author
      • One day I want to own my own publishing company. My hope is to give aspiring authors the chance I wasn't afforded. I want to be able help authors in any way I can on their literary journey; let them know that they are talented and obtain their dreams.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor