Ask Mark Jordan a question

Mark Jordan

Mark Jordan

Science Fiction
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 18 days ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Mark Jordan Mark Jordan 18 days ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Jesus Christ, Mohammad, and Siddhartha Gautama! Why? Because it would fun and inspiring to watch, and I could probably learn a lot!
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • Back away from the keyboard! Personally I go out to the shop and work on a fabrication project. Go out and split some wood, or take the recumbent trike out on a ride. About anything to shake the brain lock causing the writer's block and relax my mind! A good jigger of bourbon, with a good cigar sitting on the porch after the night critters come out to sing! Next thing I know, I'm back on track!
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Go and do something completely different for a while. Find that something other than writing that challenges you a little bit. Shake it up a little bit, something that requires your attention to do!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor