Ask Wanderlust Wren a question

Wanderlust Wren

Wanderlust Wren

Erotic Romance General Nonfiction Parenting
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 1 day ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
      • Wanderlust Wren Wanderlust Wren 20 hrs ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I would have absolutely have to choose Harry Potter. I am such a huge fan of the books! The characters are amazing and the storyline is perfection.
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • It can be very hectic! I am usually working on two books at once (one fiction, one non-fiction) that way when I get writers block, I can switch over and do research. I love getting lost in the story as I am writing it! I typically spend 1 hour writing fiction (unless I am on a good pace than I will write longer) and then I switch over to non-fiction. I alternate that with running my Podcast.
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes! I appreciate my readers so much! I view the bad reviews as constructive criticism. I sometimes will go back into a book and make edits to further enhance the book; I also use that criticism toward the next book I am writing. The bad reviews help me grow as a writer. The good reviews just make me smile and feel proud of my work! Keep them coming! I am so grateful!
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor