Ask Shefali Banerji a question

Shefali Banerji

Shefali Banerji

Romance Women's Fiction Teen & Young Adult Poetry
      • Shefali Banerji Shefali Banerji 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I don't really remember. I started writing at a very young age. What I do remember is the fact that from the very beginning, writing provided me a sense of liberation, i provided me an outlet for my ideas to take form. And later, it also became an escape from my own overactive imagination, my overworking mind.
        Follow
        Author
      • No matter how many times we are asked to not judge a book by its cover, we still subconsciously tend to do that. It is the same for titles. We always go for catchy titles, the ones that appeal to us. More importantly, a book cover and title should be able to convey what the theme of the book is, it should be able to generate intrigue in the minds of people. So yes, it is essentially important. Not as important as good writing, of course! But your cover and title shouldn't sell your work short!
        Follow
        Author
      • To be able to touch the heart and soul of at least one reader. To live on through my work even when I'm no longer there. That's what defines literary success for me. To be able to reach my audience and connect with them through my work.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor