Dr. FRANK CHASE, JR., author of False Roads To Manhood, What Women Need To Know; What Men Need To Understand, and the new release, KLEPTOMANIAC: Who's Really Robbing God Anyway? He is a native of Baltimore, Maryland. He considers himself a miracle because at birth he weighed only two pounds and lived when the doctor's didn't think he'd make it. Dr. Chase is the president of FC Publishing, LLC. He works for the government as a senior aviation writer for the Department of the Army. He's a four-year veteran of the United States Army. Mr. Chase earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology from Washington State University in 1989. Dr. Chase has a BA in Biblical Studies and a Master of Arts in Theology from North Carolina College of Theology (NCCT) and has earned his Doctorate in Theology from NCCT in 2009. He has authored and published numerous religious articles for newspapers, online magazines and print media. He has appeared on television and radio programs for his first book. Chase is a Alabama resident and lives with his wife Teresa and their two children.
More information about this book can be found at the publisher's website at www.fcpublishing.com. For additional information related to the new book, check out http://www.fcpublishing.com/about_kleptomaniac.
Also Kleptomaniac is on bookbaby. Go to https://store.bookbaby.com/book/kleptomaniac
See this web site:
Check out the blog page for the new book scheduled for release on June 1 in e-book format on Amazon
Check out the blog, KLEPTOMANIAC: Who's Really Robbing God Anyway at http://tithenomore.com. You can also check out the facebook page for KLEPTOMANIAC at:
Catch me on facebook as well http://facebook.com/frank.chasejr
If you want to read many book excerpts from kleptomaniac: Who's Really Robbing God Anyway, check out the book bubbles below.
1. Is the Church the Storehouse for Tithing? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/13107
2. Did Jesus Collect Tithes? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12899
3. Will a Man Rob God? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12755
4. Eating Tithes vs. Paying Tithes: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12700
5. What are First Fruits in the Bible? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12529
6. Official Orthodox Biblical Tithing Has Passed Away: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12435
7. Jesus and his Ministry Never Received Tithes: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12200
8. Paul Never Taught Believers to Tithe Money: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12155
9. The Church and Its Money Grab Tactics: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12068
10. Monetary Tithing is not a Foregone Conclusion: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/11902
11. Money Tithing or Eatible tithing, Which One? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/add/5108/11709
12. Arguments Against Tithing Has a Long History: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/11568
13. What Does True Giving Look Like? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/11200
14. Tithing on Increase: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10979
15. The Law Does Not Teach Monetary Tithing: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10673
16. Research Brings Truth: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10274
17. Understanding Tithing Starts With a Definition: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10115
18. The Fight Continues: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10015
19. Will a Man Rob God of Tithes and Offerings? https://bublish.com/bubble/stream/13851
Check out where Kleptomanic has been on its book blog tour:
Author and former military man Frank Chase Jr. grew in Baltimore, MD. He got interested in writing from watching movies and listening to a radio show called mystery theatre, but it was only in his thirties after a divorce that his desire to write escalated. His debut book "False Roads to Manhood: What Women Need to Know: What Men Need to Understand" took him seven... read full interview
We have compiled an extensive set of questions that readers are most curious to ask. You can select questions of your choice and answer it. Your answer will be published in your author profile. Once you click on the select button below, the question will be published on your profile and you can use the reply button there to answer the question. Now, the readers can also ask you questions directly on your profile.
** Make sure that you have read the book at least once.**
Read a Sample
LOGIN WITH YOUR EMAIL ID
Please enter your email!Please enter your password here!