KLEPTOMANIAC is a journey into the annuals of biblical history concerning what the Bible teaches about tithing and giving. This book will take you on a proverbial archeological quest to uncover the true meaning of biblical words that deal with money. When confusion exists about what certain words mean in the Bible, such as tithe, tithing, tenth or ten percent, this book will examine the Hebrew and Greek language to bring to life what these words actually mean in context. This book will upend the common beliefs held by believers concerning giving and tithing based on the history of the original people of the Bible and how they related to money. From the very beginning to the end of the book, everything is supported by Scripture and research. You will know from the onset why the author, Dr. Frank Chase Jr., wrote the book and learn about his personal story of what happened as a result of embracing New Covenant giving principles from the New Testament. No book asks questions like this book. And some of those questions are: does the Bible talk about tithing? Did God change the tithe at some point in biblical history? Are first fruits money? Is the tithe food or money? Is the church the storehouse? Did Jesus, Paul and the Disciples tithe? Did the early church honor a money tithe system? Are Christians really cursed for not tithing ten percent of their income? These questions will be answered based on scholarship, the land, the language and the literature of the original Biblical people. Not only does the book cover the Old Testament tithe, but it will travel through time to unveil what the New Testament teaches about giving and tithing by analyzing some of the epistles of Apostle Paul concerning his views and the instructions he gave on charitable giving. This book defines biblical terms using the Hebrew and Greek text to bring clarity and understanding of the scripture in context. KLEPTOMANIAC defines the actual orthodox biblical tithe.
BIOGRAPHY Dr. FRANK CHASE, JR., author of False Roads To Manhood, What Women Need To Know; What Men Need To Understand, and the new release, KLEPTOMANIAC: Who's Really Robbing God Anyway? He is a native of Baltimore, Maryland. He considers himself a miracle because at birth he weighed only two pounds and lived when the doctor's didn't think he'd make it. Dr. Chase is the president of FC Publishing, LLC. He works for the government as a senior aviation writer for the Department of the Army. He's a four-year veteran of the United States Army. Mr. Chase earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology from Washington State University in 1989. Dr. Chase has a BA in Biblical Studies and a Master of Arts in Theology from North Carolina College of Theology (NCCT) and has earned his Doctorate in Theology from NCCT in 2009. He has authored and published numerous religious articles for newspapers, online magazines and print media. He has appeared on television and radio programs for his first book. Chase is a Alabama resident and lives with his wife Teresa and their two children.
More information about this book can be found at the publisher's website at www.fcpublishing.com. For additional information related to the new book, check out http://www.fcpublishing.com/about_kleptomaniac.
Also Kleptomaniac is on bookbaby. Go to https://store.bookbaby.com/book/kleptomaniac
See this web site:
Check out the blog page for the new book scheduled for release on June 1 in e-book format on Amazon
Check out the blog, KLEPTOMANIAC: Who's Really Robbing God Anyway at http://tithenomore.com. You can also check out the facebook page for KLEPTOMANIAC at:
Catch me on facebook as well http://facebook.com/frank.chasejr
If you want to read many book excerpts from kleptomaniac: Who's Really Robbing God Anyway, check out the book bubbles below.
1. Is the Church the Storehouse for Tithing? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/13107
2. Did Jesus Collect Tithes? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12899
3. Will a Man Rob God? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12755
4. Eating Tithes vs. Paying Tithes: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12700
5. What are First Fruits in the Bible? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12529
6. Official Orthodox Biblical Tithing Has Passed Away: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12435
7. Jesus and his Ministry Never Received Tithes: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12200
8. Paul Never Taught Believers to Tithe Money: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12155
9. The Church and Its Money Grab Tactics: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/12068
10. Monetary Tithing is not a Foregone Conclusion: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/11902
11. Money Tithing or Eatible tithing, Which One? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/add/5108/11709
12. Arguments Against Tithing Has a Long History: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/11568
13. What Does True Giving Look Like? https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/11200
14. Tithing on Increase: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10979
15. The Law Does Not Teach Monetary Tithing: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10673
16. Research Brings Truth: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10274
17. Understanding Tithing Starts With a Definition: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10115
18. The Fight Continues: https://www.bublish.com/bubble/stream/10015
19. Will a Man Rob God of Tithes and Offerings? https://bublish.com/bubble/stream/13851
Check out where Kleptomanic has been on its book blog tour:
This book amazing and an all time favorite because it is very comprehensive in explaining the history and culture of tithing and leaves no stone unturned in uncovering all the doctrinal nuances of tithing and its many different interpretations.
Advertising Disclosure: Please note that many links to retailers are affiliate links, which yields a commission for us. allauthor.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon sites.