Ask Christine U. Cowin a question

Christine U. Cowin

Christine U. Cowin

Biographies & Memoirs Religion & Spirituality
      • Christine U. Cowin Christine U. Cowin 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hi Donna, sorry not answered you question earlier. In Turkey I re-lived my life. Also I feel very comfortable there I knew it like the back of my hand. I felt free there to write. I didn’t know until I lived in Turkey but great writers lived or worked on their books in Turkey. Agatha Christie, Perrie Loti. And even Hemingway spent time there. It’s an inspirational city Istanbul.
      • Christine U. Cowin Christine U. Cowin 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I always wanted to write a book on my life’s journey however, I didn’t think I could, because I’m dyslexic and I had terrible grammar. However, I found out in Istanbul I have to write on my life’s journey. I found out through an Esoteric Astrologer. So the journey began. I lived in Istanbul for six years. I started writing in 2003.
      • like (1)
      • Christine U. Cowin Christine U. Cowin 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • An esoteric astrologer told me you have to write books. When I was living in Istanbul. I wanted to write on my life’s story and here he was telling me you have to its in your chart. I was amazed with that revelation. He introduced me to Yesim, she helped me to pull out all my memories, through Reiki, word association, mind-mapping and mandalas. This helped me enormously to bring all to the surface.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor