Ask Medea Kalantar a question

Medea Kalantar

Medea Kalantar

Children's Parenting
      • Medea Kalantar Medea Kalantar 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I’m so honoured and touched when people recognize me in public and they get so excited and start talking about my books. It gives me such joy to see them so happy to have books that reflect families like theirs that are of mixed race, which also teaches valuable life lessons with positive messages.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • All of the stories in my books are actual events that happened in my life. Every character is a cartoon version of my actual family. The only fictional character is the MC Nala as I didn’t know what my daughter was going to have when I wrote these books. She ended up having a little boy. My grandson Lukenzo Kal Correia is the inspiration behind my books.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • When my daughter Shanaz told me she was pregnant June of 2018, I got so excited that I was going to become a grandmother that I started to bake a honey cake, as it’s a celebration cake in my culture. It was a full circle moment for me as I was baking the cake, I thought of my grandmother (my Bebi) who taught me how to bake the cake when I was a little girl and here I was about to become a grandmother myself. As I was making the cake I looked at all the different ingredients and spices the recipe had, and thought this cake is just like my future grandchild a little mix of everything. I am from Georgia (South of Russia) my husband Esfandiar is Persian but my son-in-law Brandon is Jamaican and Guyanese. That’s how the title of the book series was created as these books were more than just a cake recipe it was a recipe for life. I wrote 5 books in 4 days and I’ve published 3 books from the series so far.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor