Ask Ayden K. Morgen a question

Ayden K. Morgen

Ayden K. Morgen

Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense New Adult Romance Paranormal Romance Erotic Romance Dark Romance & Erotica
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
      • Ayden K. Morgen Ayden K. Morgen 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • That romance isn't just about relationships, sex, and emotions. There are so many other facets to the romance genre. I've learned about and researched everything from the practice of baby farming in the 1800s to drug and human trafficking to really nuanced laws while writing. I've learned about so much more while reading in the genre. There are really stellar books in the genre that aren't taken as seriously as they should be. It's disappointing as a reader and as an author!
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Ayden K. Morgen Ayden K. Morgen 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Absolutely. I use my educational background and real-world experiences a lot in my writing. I write a lot of crime-oriented romance and I work in the law enforcement field as a 911 Dispatch Supervisor, so I get to use a lot of what I do on a daily basis, as well as what I learned in my undergrad and grad school years in my writing.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor