Ask Stephanie Behrens a question

Stephanie Behrens

Stephanie Behrens

Action & Adventure Science Fiction Fantasy Teen & Young Adult
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
      • Stephanie Behrens Stephanie Behrens 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I think it has made books more accessible to the public and had inspired more people to venture into writing. In general I think it has inspired creativity to a new level we can all learn from.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I have a photography company as well as my writing so I have to switch hats on a weekly basis. It's hard to do both in a day. I feel more at ease writing when I am done with my events which oddly enough in reality photography helps me see my stories in my mind so when I write I can see the scenes in my head that helps me describe them better than I could have if I hadn't been a photographer for the last 16 years.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Yes, I think all critiques should be taken with a grain of salt. I know I won't please everyone but when I get reviews that are surprising it does spir me to think about it and in the end feel more confident in my choices of what goes into my book.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • It was a learning experience without a doubt. I have always loved reading but the sheer of work by so many people that goes into a polished piece of work is humbling. It definitely takes a village and I know now who I can trust and how their opinions help me find my way. My editor is by far the most important person in my camp, she keeps me focused and grounded. I am not sure I would have made it through the first book without her.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Love of reading really gets the credit, but there was several personal reasons I felt compelled to put out a story for myself and it was cathartic.
      • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Dont compare yourself and your success to anyone else's. don't be jealous if some one is performing better than you at the moment. When books sell it means people are reading and the more people read the more chance you have of someone reading your book.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor