Ask Rob Bliss a question

Rob Bliss

Rob Bliss

Crime Fiction Historical Mystery Thriller Suspense Mystery Supernatural Suspense Action & Adventure Paranormal Romance Dark Romance & Erotica Historical Fiction Literary Fiction LGBT Humor Science Fiction Fantasy Horror
    • CG Blade CG Blade 3 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Love the profile pic! Is that a mocked up pic of you? Can you give me a little blurb about what your books are about and I am assuming they are all horror genre? Thank you so much, CG
    • like (1)
      • Rob Bliss Rob Bliss 3 years ago
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Thanks. No, that's not me, it's a photo by Stefan Gessel. Check him out, he does wild stuff: http://www.fotosym.de/ And yeah I write horror, some horror-comedy, a few novels, novellas and lots of short stories. Any kind of horror, but centering on grindhouse, sometimes with a satircal mix. I like a no-holds-barred kind of horror -- let the story go where it wants, into strange places -- lots of blood and guts, but the story comes first, if there's gore for gore's sake, then I cut out the dross and stick to the story. I like my stories to move quickly. Instead of scaring you with things that go bump in the night, I want to send my readers on a high-speed death race into hell and shopping malls (see 'T'Hell Witcha') and make your head swirl. Stories within stories, a touch of bizarre and surreal, sex and drugs and death metal. 'The Bride Stripped Bare' has all of the above in spades. Thanks for your questions. Rob
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor