Ask K R Hall a question

K R Hall

K R Hall

Mystery Contemporary Romance Paranormal Romance Romance
      • K R Hall K R Hall 3 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • I have an office at home where I write from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. I often eat lunch at my desk. Sometimes after dinner, I will work from the living room using my laptop.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
        Follow
        Author
      • I wanted to be a writer in the 4th grade. I was discouraged by my father because he wanted me to have a guaranteed income. After I retired, I began writing.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 3 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • My Black Bears of Independence series books Corbin and Benjamin have things in them that happened to me. Especially with Ben's mate Sabrina's near-drowning and her troubled relationship with her father.
        Follow
        Author
      • I read all of my reviews. I'm always excited for a good review. Bad reviews I learn from. It was the bad reviews for Jase's book, that had me pull it and do a partial rewrite and re-edit.
        Follow
        Author
      • A few years after I retired, I met one of my favorite paranormal romance authors. We began talking during her lunch break, and she encouraged my writing. She talked with me a lot when I was lost and frustrated. She gave me many tips and links to help.
        My first book is Black Bears of Independence: Corbin. It went through six rewrites before it went to an editor and then another two rewrites and edits until I published it in December 2017.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor