Ask Amy K McClung a question

Amy K McClung

Amy K McClung

Contemporary Romance New Adult Romance Paranormal Romance LGBT
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 5 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Amy K McClung Amy K McClung 5 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Every one of my books has a part of me in it. Sometimes a character is modeled after me or there are stories from their past that are my memories.
      • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
        Follow
        Author
      • I love a good paperback/hardback book - the feel, the smells, there's nothing like a real book. But I do feel that Kindle and ebooks have opened up opportunities for new readers. They've reduced the cost of books and made them more accessible. I believe so many more people read today because of the convenience of the ebook.
      • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • More often than I like currently. My advice, at least what works for me, is to walk away from the writing for a while. Don't force it. Put it aside for a day or two, or a month if you can. Listen to music, watch movies, whatever inspires you. The ideas will begin to flow again on their own.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Don't worry about reviews, as long as someone enjoys your writing it's worth it. Never give up. Get a great editor. Keep writing!!
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor