Ask M. Rose Peluso a question

M. Rose Peluso

M. Rose Peluso

Biographies & Memoirs Christian Nonfiction Religion & Spirituality
    • Robert Paul Robert Paul 2 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Thank you for following me M. Rose, I was wondering, if you'd be interested in exchanging book reviews with me? Let me know; Robert Paul.
    • like (1)
      • M. Rose Peluso M. Rose Peluso 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hello, thanks for reaching out. Hope you are doing okay and staying safe. Yes, I would be very interested in exchanging reviews of one of each other's books. Please reply and let's figure out a way together to make this happen. Thanks again and God Bless!
          Follow
          Author
        • M. Rose, my books are posted on this site, correct? I would suggest obviously to read Asleep (Drifting) Book One and let me know which one of your books you would like me to review. Do you think that is a good start? Thank you for responding to me M. Rose. I wish you a great upcoming 4th of July weekend, be safe as well.
            Follow
            Author
          • Hi again, I believe I already replied to this message. However, I am still interested in having us read each other's books but I have a lot going on in my life right now. My mother was just hospitalized, I am undergoing some medical treatment for a sprained ankle, & I'm in the process of trying to find a new place to live. So, I might not get to your 1st book right away. No rush to read my one & only book, my memoir. Also, in the meantime if you'd like to try & find someone else to do a "read & review swap" with, that's fine, I'd understand. Thanks and God Bless.
              Follow
              Author
            • Sorry about your mother, I hope she's doing better, your ankle is fine, and your settled into your new location! My second book in my Asleep Series just came out, and I only have (2) reviews. My first book Asleep (Drifting) Book One, is doing well. I see you have a book called; “Behind the Tapestry: My Discovery of God's Grace Amidst Chronic Pain and Loss.” I could do a review for that book, and in return, you could do a review for; Asleep (Hypnotic Rhythm) Book Two. What do you say?
            • like (1)
                Follow
                Author
              • Yes, that would be great. Do I have to purchase an e-book version of your book or would you send me a PDF version for free? And I can do the same? Please advise. Thanks so much and take care. God Bless.
                  Follow
                  Author
                • It's best to purchase the eBook from Amazon, and I'll do the same for you. I'll pick up "Behind the Tapestry: My Discovery of God's Grace Amidst Chronic Pain and Loss," and I'll give you a review as well, okay?
                • like (1)
                    Follow
                    Author
                  • Okay. Great! I will purchase an e-book soon. It's just that I'm in the middle of moving right now. So it might take me a little bit to read & review. But I definitely will. Will go right now to Amazon & buy an e-book. Thanks & God Bless.
                    Follow
                    Author
                  • I purchased an e-book of your 2nd book. I am finishing up another book right now. As soon as I'm done, I'll begin to read & then should be able to finish quickly and leave an Amazon review. Hope you have done the same for my memoir. Thanks and God Bless.
                      Follow
                      Author
                    • I'm going to pick up your book tomorrow and will have a review for you next week. How's it going with my book Asleep (Hypnotic Rhythm) Book Two?
                    • like (1)
                        Follow
                        Author
                      • Hi Robert, I hope you are doing well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to start reading your Asleep Book Two right away. I did purchase it from Amazon when I said I did but it hasn't been started yet. At the time of my purchase, not only was I reading a different book but I was also in the midst of moving - for the third time since mid-June. So things have been crazy for me, to say the least. I do apologize for the delay. But I promise to begin reading your e-book tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to reading it, finishing it, & then providing a review - just as soon as I'm able. Thanks for your patience & support. Take care & God Bless. Hope you enjoy my memoir. Peace!
                      • like (1)
                            Follow
                            Author
                          • Thanks so much. I'll have your review soon as well. Hope you enjoy my memoir and thanks for allowing me to read & review your 2nd book. God Bless & stay safe. Peace.
                              Follow
                              Author
                            • I submitted the review for; "Behind the Tapestry: My Discovery of God's Grace Amidst Chronic Pain and Loss." It was a very inspiring book! Thank you so much for the opportunity to do a review of it, Rose. Have a great day!
                            • like (1)
                                Follow
                                Author
                              • I should have had you read book one, I was disappointed with your review. I thought you'd be a bit more understanding.
                              • like (1)
                                  Follow
                                  Author
                                • Sorry, Robert. Because of not reading Book 1 first, I truly felt lost with your 2nd book. I didn't say that it was a bad book. Your writing skills and your use of imagery were all top-notch. And I read your other reviews - the others had high praises. Some of them can't wait for your 3rd book!! It just wasn't something that resonated with me, especially since our life journies & experiences of the Lord are vastly different. I appreciated this opportunity to "swap" stories & reviews with you. This was my first time doing something like this and it was truly rewarding. I think I will do it again with another fellow author. I believe we both wanted honest reviews - not sterling ones! That's what I provided. Hope in time you will understand. Best of luck. God Bless.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor