Ask Sam Anthony a question

Sam Anthony

Sam Anthony

Crime Fiction Thriller Suspense
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
      • Sam Anthony Sam Anthony 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • What a good question. As my series is about adultery, I would have to say no (in case my wife reads this!) The first book is almost entirely fictional (honestly!), but the sequel The Adulterer's Confession contains several events that happened to me when I was younger, mainly to do with The Bystander Effect (the way people react when multiple witnesses observe a traumatic event).
      • like (2)
        Follow
        Author
      • Extremely important. It's often the cover of the book that tells me if it's a genre I'll like. Then I'll read the title; If it intrigues me I'll read the book.
      • like (2)
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • No. I just sit down at a keyboard and write. If I can't think of a paragraph, I just write a sentence. If I can't think of a sentence, I just write a word. It's quite exciting to see where it takes me.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • After 53 years of reading books (I was very precocious) I thought I'd have a go at writing one. I thoroughly enjoyed the process (apart from editing) and I've been writing every day ever since.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor