Ask Toneye Eyenot a question

Toneye Eyenot

Toneye Eyenot

Fantasy Horror
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
      • Toneye Eyenot Toneye Eyenot 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • When it comes to actual books, the saying "never judge a book by its cover" is, for the most part, a fallacy. If your cover doesn't catch the reader's eye, they will scroll right on past. It's essential to have your cover professionally made, in my opinion. Additionally, you want your cover design to reflect the title, and ideally, you want your title to reflect the contet of your story. These are the first two things about your book a potential reader will see, so you want to make them both as enticing as possible to encourage them to investigate further.
      • like (1)
      • Toneye Eyenot Toneye Eyenot 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Death Metal. It began with lyric writing back in 1990, inspired by my band at the time, Nomenclature Diablerie. With a few years lull over the following decade, writing was resumed in 2001 with a new band, Chaotic Impurity. Fast forward to 2011, with dozens of darkly poetic lyrics under my belt, work began on my debut novella, a dark fantasy/horror - The Scarlett Curse: Book I in 'The Sacred Blade of Profanity' series. It was traditionally published in 2014, now unpublished to be rereleased through my independent imprint, Luniakk Publications, along with the prequel - Joshua's Folly and Book III currently being conjured.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor