Ask Andrew R Williams a question

Andrew R Williams

Andrew R Williams

Action & Adventure Science Fiction Fantasy General Nonfiction
    • Vic T. Farley Vic T. Farley 2 years ago
      Follow
      Author
    • Hello Andrew,
      I thank you for the follow! That was a really nice gesture and I greatly appreciate it. Enjoyed reading about you as well as visiting your website. Very nice. Please do let me know if you'd ever be interested in possibly exchanging book reviews with each other. If I hear back from you, we can work out the details. Wishing you the best of success! Stay happy and healthy now. I will be out of town for 2 weeks. Get back with you soon.

Cheers,
    • like (1)
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      CurrentAllauthor
    • What's the most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex?
      • Andrew R Williams Andrew R Williams 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • In Arcadia's Children: Samantha's Revenge and the sequel Arcadia's Children 2: The Fyfield Plantation I had two strong female characters. Writing the sex scenes proved tricky but my BETA reader helped me with these.
        Follow
        Author
      • People do judge a book by its cover. I have chosen my book covers from the selection provided by SelfPubBookCovers.com and I will probably continue to use them for the foreseeable future because they have some very skilled cover designers working for them.
        Follow
        Author
      • For me writing is a bit of a compulsion. It’s something you have to do. Some people what to ruin a good walk by chasing golf balls. I like to create. If I’m lucky people what to read what I have created.

The serious writing started when I decided to write: Domestic Building Surveys. Published by Spon. As a surveyor I had read a number of technical books on surveying. As most of them only supplied an outline of home surveys, I wrote a book that gave more detail. I have been led to believe that several British Universities are recommending the book to their students. I think that’s a win!

My next project was A Practical Guide to Alterations and extensions also published by Spon which also had good reviews.

With two books under my belt, I decided I wanted to write sci-fi.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor