Ask Emil Toth a question

Emil Toth

Emil Toth

Action & Adventure Women's Fiction Literary Fiction Christian Fiction
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • If you could choose three people to invite for a dinner party, who would they be and why?
      • Emil Toth Emil Toth 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • The three are Jesus, Mary the mother of Jesus and Ramakrishna. I like to talk to Jesus to understand his connection to Beloved. Mary because she birthed Jesus. I'm an initiate in the Ramakrishna line. He initiated Gauri Ma, she initiated Bandana Ma and she initiated me.
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • Become a best selling author, not for the money but to allow people a glimpse into the many ways love and spirituality can inspire and influence their lives in a positive way.
      Allauthor
    • How do you think concepts such as Kindle, and e-books have changed the present or future of reading?
        Follow
        Author
      • It makes material available at a lesser price. Not sure how many young kids are reading though. For me and my wife we don't have to lug 10 books around on vacation.
        Follow
        Author
      • LESS. There are less and less kids reading. Their attention span is about 15 seconds, thanks to their cell phones.
        Follow
        Author
      • In the second book in my love series, LOVE'S SACRIFICE, Batu, the heroine recognizes the need for people in her village to be able to discuss issues without shouting and becoming angry. She proposes children should be taught, until they are adults, how to discuss issues and become more accepting of other people's differences, thereby eliminating all forms of bullying and prejudices.
        Follow
        Author
      • I have not found an author that talks about their entire body of spiritual experiences that covers a series of books as yet.
        Follow
        Author
      • I'd have applied myself more as an athlete and person, had more fun, loved more deeply and got on the spiritual path earlier in life.
        Follow
        Author
      • I would have more dedication to a number of things, have more fun, love more deeply, been more understanding and got on the spiritual path earlier.
        Follow
        Author
      • I'm sure I could have done a better job of writing all of my books, but the messages and love are what I felt were important and I believe I got those across to the reader.
      Allauthor
    • If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
        Follow
        Author
      • The book would be THE GOSPELS OF RAMAKRISHNA. The why would be because he was a great Indian saint, and it would have allowed me to present with Ramakrishna everyday to record what he did, who he met and what he advised them. It would have been marvelous to be in his spiritual and loving energy
        Follow
        Author
      • If I'm getting together with a friend for coffee or lunch, it will be a 4 to 6 hour writing day. If I don't have a date it can run from 8 to 12 hours.
        Follow
        Author
      • I don't think it has. I've tried to write in the same style mostly because my books are serial in nature. I endeavor to keep the characters consistent.
        Follow
        Author
      • I'm glad people can still recognize me. I'm not a public figure, though I hope the books gain popularity so people can have a better understanding of how spirituality touches so much of our daily lives.
      Allauthor
    • What is that one thing you think readers generally don't know about your specific genre?
        Follow
        Author
      • I believe my genre is inspirational, spiritual and dramatic in that order and is geared toward women in particular, although men could learn a great deal from the books. I represent women in a heroic fashion as they develop their character and spiritual identity.
        Follow
        Author
      • I had no clue I would become a writer at the age of sixty. I had not lived enough of my spiritual life yet to do the plots and characters any justice.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
        Follow
        Author
      • The LOVE series of novels is based upon my life experiences and a few of my friends. The CROSS series of books is based upon my personal philosophy.
        Follow
        Author
      • I believe the cover should convey the book's content clearly. My LOVE series of books have the word love in the titles and the art work reflects the continuity of the book's main theme.
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
        Follow
        Author
      • I've never sat in front of my computer for hours with nothing to say. When I'm at an impasse, I do a word check to make sure I've not used a specific word too many times. Often as I lie down to sleep, situations or characters form in my head and I write them down for the next day's writing. Don't stress over it. Take a break, have fun and live a little.
        Follow
        Author
      • I do read my reviews. I've had one bad one and the lady got the wrong impression of what I was writing about because she stopped reading after coming to an abusive moment, which was necessary to show how repulsive the character was. I love the good reviews and I'm always open to positive criticism.
        Follow
        Author
      • This is a difficult question. I'm 84 and my wife is still working, so I have the necessary time to write. I simply want to captivate my readers with a variety of settings, circumstances and characters to convey the wisdom of love in everyday life.
        Follow
        Author
      • Since the main characters in my books are a succession of heroic women, I have no problem in writing about women. I feel I have a great deal of empathy, understanding and love for women and the hardships they have endured over history.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Having my books recognized as inspiring, interesting and helpful books on the nature of personal spiritual experiences.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • If it changed me in any way it would be to be more aware of repetitious material. Like any author I was happy to have it published even if I had to resort to do it myself. I spent the money to have all of my books published because I felt I had a message to share.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • Since I'm usually writing about my experiences, I know the twenty or thirty year old me did not have the experiences or wisdom to write about.
      • like (1)
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • If you write passionately and from your heart the words will come. At times hours will fly by unnoticed because you are so engrossed in what you are writing about.
      • like (1)
        Follow
        Author
      • I made a spiritual quest in 1999 and became initiated by Mother Bandana, the Mother Superior of an order of nuns in India. I returned to America filled with spiritual fervor and love and desirous of wanting to share in story form the spiritual experiences of my life. I have been writing ever since.
      • like (1)
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor