Ask Jennifer Florax a question

Jennifer Florax

Jennifer Florax

Biographies & Memoirs Business
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever incorporated something that happened to you in real life into your novels?
    • report
    • like
    • reply
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 2 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Have you ever experienced "Writer's Block"? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
    • report
    • like
    • reply
      • Jennifer Florax Jennifer Florax 2 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • In addition to writing for fun, I also write a lot for my day job. I regularly get stuck on what to say. Sometimes I start with my closing sentence because that's what I want to work towards. Other times, I walk away from the piece; I call it letting it marinate. I write it all down, whether it makes sense or not. Then let it marinate when I return in a week it starts to make sense and come together. And sometimes, I clean. Cleaning my house seems to provide writing inspiration.
      • report
      • like
      • reply
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor