Ask I.M.Mayes a question

I.M.Mayes

I.M.Mayes

Mystery Action & Adventure Humor Science Fiction Horror Teen & Young Adult Children's
    • Dorthy M. Snyder Dorthy M. Snyder 1 year ago
      CurrentReader
    • Hello, Just saw your recent book update that’s amazing Big congrats What’s the story behind it?
    • report
    • like (1)
    • reply
      • I.M.Mayes I.M.Mayes 1 year ago
        Follow
        Author
      • Hello Dorthy,

        Thank you for the kind message, the story is based on fruit and vegetable characters that have lives, dreams, goals and aspirations.

        As humans we don’t see it, but they strive to make humans healthy. The book is a nutritional teaching book for children, In the book you learn of all about the nutritional values of each character and why they are good for us.

        Welcome to Greenhouse Elementary, fruit and vegetables go to school to learn and be the best veg and fruit they can be. Follows Russell sprout as he goes through trials and tribulations, school life and bullies.

        The book was designed to hopefully get younger children eating more fruit and vegetable's for the nutritional values, but also for them to understand why fruit and veg is good for us.

        Thank you
      • report
      • like
      • reply
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor