Ask Robin Prijs a question

Robin Prijs

Robin Prijs

Christian Nonfiction Religion & Spirituality
      • Robin Prijs Robin Prijs 4 years ago
        Follow
        Author
      • To me success is not in the quantity, but in the quality. If my messages are able to touch the life of even one person, then that is what I define as success.
        Follow
        CurrentAuthor
      • That's an interesting question. My first answer would be: "Stop messing up all the time!". However, my second and final answer is that I no longer live in the past. We can't change what happened, but we can live our lives in the here and now, while learning from the past. Everything that happened had a part in the process of molding us into the kind of person we are today. The journey may not have been fun, but all things work together for good eventually.
        Follow
        Author
      • I never saw myself as an author in any way, since I was just writing some Bible studies every now and then. But when I managed to write an actual book, that was a personal victory to me. My self-image has been at a low point for so long, that it often takes time to change that and to see that you can actually do something beyond your expectation. I was believing the lies many people had told me, that I couldn't succeed, that I was not good enough, that I would never be able to reach anything etc. Finding out that I actually could rise above that, changed a few things for me. Now I'm not afraid anymore to start a new task or book. I know I can do it, even though it is by the grace of God.
    • AllAuthor AllAuthor 4 years ago
      Allauthor
    • Writing can be an emotionally draining and stressful pursuit. Any tips for aspiring writers?
        Follow
        Author
      • Just be real. It is much harder to pretend then it is to be real. Especially when I wrote my life story, 'Never living a lie again', I just had to be real. In my opinion there is power in being real and even vulnerable.
        Follow
        Author
      • When I wrote my first book it wasn't with the intention to write a book. It just sort of happened. The thing I always loved to do was writing Bible studies, to publish on our ministry website. At some point I was about to write a few studies on the topic of Anointing and Anointing Oil, when God challenged me to dig deeper and to search further. I knew that there had to be a lot to find, when God challenges you to do that, so I went after it. Eventually I ended up with so much material, that I could publish a book. From there I just continued writing.
  • Click to comment..

Error:

Warning:

To Boost your book promotion
Feature Your Book
on AllAuthor